Since Enterprise COBOL V5.1, IBM has been adding new COBOL language features
with each release (and sometimes within a single "release").  On our system, at
least, the ISPF "HILITE COBOL" Color Settings feature has not been keeping up.
The new "inline comment" indicator that was added with V5.1 is not recognized,
but I don't think anything with V5.2 forward is 'configured' in our system (new
intrinsic functions, new COBOL statements like ALLOCATE and FREE, etc.).

Does anyone know IBMs plans on keeping this up?  Is this something we could
update ourselves?  If so, how?

Thanks,
Frank