Ladies and Gentlemen,

A gentle reminder that the next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working Group,
will take place on Thursday 6th June 2019 at the new offices of RSM Partners in
Bromsgrove, UK (a 40 minute drive from Birmingham Airport).  If you cannot
attend in person, you are welcome to join via webex.

Please note that registration is open, which you can access via our Events page
> http://www.racf.gse.org.uk/content/content_events.php. When you register,
please specify how you will attend (in person or via webex).

Highlights from the agenda includes:

  *   Using thin-client terminal emulation to secure 3270 access
  *   Think like an Auditor to secure your system
  *   How to improve your testing of RACF changes
  *   Secure Engineering: How to develop authorised code without compromising
z/OS system integrity
  *   Network Security – and don’t forget VTAM/SNA
  *   The journey of two Mainframe Security Trainees
  *   Identity Management: Using the right tooling

The full agenda is available to download from our Events page.

If you have a certification or you are studying, you can earn up to 7 CPE hours
for attending this event.

For those of you who have already registered, you will receive joining
instructions by the end of this week.

We hope that you will be able to join us either in person or virtually!

Regards

Mark Wilson and Jamie Pease