A little over a year later I started here as an entry level sys prog.

Can't remember when I joined IBM-Main, thinking it was like 92 or so...

Thank you Darren...

On 6/6/19 8:01 PM, Edward Finnell wrote:
> Happy Birthday Ibm-main established 6 June 1986.  Thanks Darren...

Brian W. France
Systems Administrator (Mainframe)
Pennsylvania State University
Administrative Information Services - Infrastructure/SYSARC
Rm 25 Shields Bldg., University Park, Pa. 16802
814-863-4739
b...@psu.edu

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."