Message says

If appropriate, grant the user the authority required to use the specified name
for a software instance on the specified system. For information about
controlling user authorizations, see the topic on creating access controls for
the Software Management task in IBM z/OS Management Facility Configuration
Guide .

Did you review the Link?

Well the link is not great.  So I would use the Table of Contents to the Left
and open it up and selected the manual from there

Then have your z/OSMF Admin review the security setup

  IZUxxSEC jobs in SYS1.SAMPLIB

IBM provides a set of jobs in SYS1.SAMPLIB with RACF commands to help with
performing these changes. Each job represents a set of security profiles to be
defined, based on the specific  z/OSMF functions to be protected.

Each of the other IZUxxSEC jobs is associated with a z/OSMF plug-in, as follows:

IZUCASEC
Network Configuration Assistant

IZUCPSEC
Capacity Provisioning

IZUDMSEC
Software Deployment

IZUGCSEC
z/OS Operator Consoles

IZUILSEC
Incident Log

IZUISSEC
ISPF

IZUPRSEC
IBM Cloud Provisioning and Management for z/OS

IZURMSEC
Resource Monitoring

IZUSPSEC
Sysplex Management

IZUWMSEC
Workload Management

IZUNASEC
IBM z/OS Encryption Readiness Technology (zERT) Network Analyzer

Lizette