On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:31:37 +0000, Herring, Bobby wrote:

>I have used IBM's WLM Service Definition Formatter spreadsheet tool for years.
>It's just an Excel spreadsheet with lots of macros under the covers.
>
>It was a download from the WLM web page.
>
>Mine is an older version and has quit working. The last time it worked
>correctly was last fall.
>
>I went to download a new copy but that download no longer works.
>
>Has anyone else tried downloading this tool and was it successful?
>
>Page:  https://www.ibm.com/it-infrastructure/z/zos-workload-management
>
>Bottom of the page under Service Definition Formatter

I had to open "Tools for WLM Analysis", then I can DL from :
    ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/eserver/zseries/zos/wlm/SetUpSvDef.V502.exe

    504 $ cksum SetUp*
    2530193812 207378 SetUpSvDef.V502.exe
    507 $ file SetUp*
    SetUpSvDef.V502.exe: PE32 executable for MS Windows (GUI) Intel 80386 32-bit

But many enterprises dread ".exe", fearing an intrusion.

-- gil