From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Laurence Chiu
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 3:29 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: EXTERNAL: Mobile pricing query

Looking at the options of using mobile pricing as a way to manage our
increasing CPU cost, just wondering if readers of this list have implemented
mobile pricing and if so, was it hard to do and the benefits worthwhile?

I'm trying to counter some arguments internally that the reporting requirements
including potential application coding changes to tag the workload, would
outweigh any pricing benefits.

I'm just interested in general experiences, nothing specific.

Thanks

Larry