From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tony Sambataro
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 2:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: JCL COND Parameter

Having a discussion at our site as to how the jcl below should execute as far a
cond code handling. I believe the two steps with COND= coded should both
execute. But in my test only the one with a step name coded runs. Would
appreciate other opinions.

//STEP000  EXEC PGM=IEFBR14
//STEP010  EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=X
//SYSIN    DD *
 SET MAXCC=16
//STEPA030 EXEC PGM=IEFBR14,COND=(7,GT)
//STEPA040 EXEC PGM=IEFBR14,COND=(7,GT,STEP010)

STEP000  IEFBR14  ------------------ R0000
STEP010  IDCAMS   ------------------ R0016
STEPA030 IEFBR14  ------------------ NXEQ
STEPA040 IEFBR14  ------------------ R0000