On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 11:31:30 +0400 Jake Anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>Is there a utility or a program to verify if PDS is corrupted or not. To
:>provide me a statistical output whether if any of its control block is
:>corrupted or not .

IEBPTPCH PRINT TYPORG=PO

But you have to define your terms.

What are its "control blocks"?

Why do you think that it may be corrupted?

http://www.dissensoftware.com