There are samples in SYS1.SAMPLIB(HWTH*) too..

– Vignesh
Mainframe Infrastructure

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Kurt Quackenbush
Sent: 15 July 2019 17:10
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: z/OS Client Web Enablement Toolkit

On 7/15/2019 8:27 AM, Mark Eddy wrote:
> I am working with the z/OS Client Web Enablement Toolkit in REXX attempting
> to get a sample to send a HTTPS request.
> I see that Galina Gorelik posted this statement on  Wed, 24 Oct 2018:
> We understand that having a working sample is a priority to you and we are
> working on getting the sample updated as soon as we possibly can.
> We hope to have something shipped very soon.
> Have there been any updates to the samples or new samples released since Oct
> 2018 that could help?
I can't speak about any official samples from the toolkit team, but...
this is way more than a simple HTTPS GET request, but check out
SYS1.SAMPLIB(IZUDXEXP).  This is a REXX to invoke several z/OSMF Software
Management REST APIs, which are HTTPS.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when
he applies PTFs.

MARKSANDSPENCER.COM
________________________________
 Unless otherwise stated above:
Marks and Spencer plc
Registered Office:
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

www.marksandspencer.com

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us know
and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or
distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this
is prohibited and may be unlawful.