My understanding is you only need the TLIBs available to your process.  This
may mean you put the TLIBs in the LINKLST, LPA List, Steplib etc...  You would
need the installation instructions to know where the TLIBs are to be placed.

You would not include an DLIBs in the system.  They are only for accept or
restore.

Lizette