From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 10:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Using Google Chrome to open IBM z/OS 2.4 Library Index ???

On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 10:06:00 -0400, Steve Smith wrote:

>Keep in mind there are two versions of the entire collection: One is
>indexed by Adobe with a .pdx; the other has an index.html file.  As
>best as I can tell, that's the only difference, and if it were up to
>me, I think I'd just combine the two.  However, the .pdx does seem to
>add a couple hundred pounds to the file.

I extracted the .zip and it appears to contain both:
641 $ ls -al */*.html */*.pdx
-rw-r--r--@ 1 paulgilm  staff   954126 Jul 23 07:48
zosv2r4pdfkit-Jul-19/1._Open_Me_First_zOS_V2R4_Adobe_Indexed_Collection.html
-rw-r--r--@ 1 paulgilm  staff  1741409 Jul 22 17:38 zosv2r4pdfkit-Jul-19/Export
zOS V2.2 to V2.4 Upgrade Workflow.html -rw-r--r--@ 1 paulgilm  staff  1244609
Jul 22 17:38 zosv2r4pdfkit-Jul-19/Export zOS V2.3 to V2.4 Upgrade Workflow.html
-rw-r--r--@ 1 paulgilm  staff      557 Jul 23 07:42
zosv2r4pdfkit-Jul-19/zOS_V2R4_Adobe_PDF_Collection_Index.pdx
642 $

-- gil