From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Glenn Wilcock
Sent: Friday, 26 July 2019 23:34
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] Stay current with what's new in DFSMS

The DFSMS team recently created a LinkedIn Group for z/OS DFSMS:
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12238880/  Join the group to stay current on
the latest enhancements, tips, news, etc.  For example, while z/OS release RFAs
describe all of the major enhancements in a release, they don't include all of
the minor RAS items and RFEs.  In my latest post to the group, I list all of
the DFSMShsm RFEs that are included in V2R4... with more to follow later in the
year.