Sri h Kolusu wrote:

>Ron,

>All of your previous queries showed that you are using the competitive product
>to DFSORT. If that is still true, I would really appreciate if you can stop
>tagging the questions as DFSORT questions.

Good point. I remember your post in Feb 2016:

"OP's Shop uses Competitive product of DFSORT  and so your suggestions about
using DFSORT symbols which may or may not be supported and we don't want
another discussion about using them incorrectly."

To Ron, please say "SynSort" or whatever the product name, then the right
people on IBM-MAIN may pick up your post and assist you. Just the word 'dfsort'
will cause them NOT to assist you at all.

>Giving you the benefit of doubt, I am going to list the procedure(not code the
>entire JCL for you) to get the desired results.

Ron, did you attempted to produce the output? If so, please post the FULL job
(program name and DD as well as input statements) and all error messages you
got.

In this way, the right people associated with your product can pickup your post
and try to assist you.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht