From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Edward Finnell
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 4:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: COBOL for z/OS V6R2M0

[External Email]

Check for STEPLIB/JOBLIB in COBOL job.
Check for PARMS in compile PROC.Run a nekkid compile in foreground In a message
dated 8/2/2019 1:35:36 PM Central Standard Time, rpin...@firsttennessee.com
writes:
The changes I have made do not show up when I run a COBOLcompile after applying
the usermod, and refreshing LLA.  I have triedRESTORING the usermod, refreshing
LLA, and APPLY'ing the usermodagain.  Still the same results.
This is a ADCD z/OS 2.3 system running on IBM's zPDT environment.

EXCITING NEWS! Beginning this fall, First Tennessee will become First Horizon.
Learn more:  thenewfirsthorizon.com

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or
the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail message from your computer.