Hi,

Yes - the drive is formatted and it shows up correctly. If I do not have it
formatted it fails earlier in the process.
I'm starting to suspect something is off with the VPD data. The little
information I could find was from the
"repair problem" flow that suggested that I replace the component named
something like "VPD file".

I managed to run backupccdata from a root shell on the HMC and it also
complains about VPD.
"VPD file: /console/data/iqyvpdc.xml was not found in the HDD, fail Backup
script".

Doing a "Rebuild VPD" on the CPC fails however, but maybe that's where I
should be focusing
my efforts?

Thanks,