I am attempting to connect and download maintenance.  I have logged on to
shopz and gotten a pkcs12 package and added it to a racf keyring.
Obviously, there is a handshake problem.. but the
"The

certificate issued by EMAILADDRESS=sup"

Gives little to work with.

The error message is less than helpful

GIM69207S ** RECEIVE PROCESSING HAS FAILED BECAUSE THE CONNECTION WITH
THE  SERVER
FAILED. javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:

com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: PKIX path building failed:

java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException:

PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl could not build a valid CertPath.; internal

cause is: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: The

certificate issued by EMAILADDRESS=sup

GIM20501I RECEIVE PROCESSING IS COMPLETE. THE HIGHEST RETURN CODE WAS 12.

I am open to any ideas on how to proceed.

Thanks,

Rob Schramm