-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> Em nome de Ron
Thomas
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2019 13:11
Para: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Assunto: SFTP Special Charcters

Hello

we are doing a SFTP from Mainframe to Windows machine (EBCDIC to ASCII) using
reflection FTP client  and we are seeing some special characters in the file is
getting translated  to others . For e.g Á (x'65') to 'Ý' x'AD'

Is there a way we can keep this data ASIS during the ftp ? if so how this can
be done ?

Regards
Ron T