On 2019-09-20 10:23, Susan Shumway wrote:
Hi Gord,

I did some poking around and finally realized that you're probably referring to the dates listed in the index.html file, correct? Those are static and don't reflect the true build dates of the PDF files - I have a request in to have that column (and some other static data) removed from the index.html file.

In the meantime, the PDFs that you download, either individually or with that bulk download option, should always represent the latest content. Please let me know if you don't see the latest dates (July, September, etc.) on the PDFs themselves and I'll work to figure it out.

-Sue Shumway
Hi Sue,

You're right, I was looking at the dates in index.html, and "ASSumed" that they were accurate. I checked the dates in some individual PDFs, and the manuals are more recent.

Thanks!

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International