From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Tom
Marchant
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Power failure

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 09:51:34 +0400, Peter wrote:

>I looked into audit and log messages during those time frames.
>
>I just see a message as system was restarted forcibly. It doesn't say
>what caused it.

If power was lost abruptly, there may have been no opportunity to log anything.

>Does IBM receives more detailed message ?

Have you asked IBM?

--
Tom Marchant

lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN **CAUTION EXTERNAL
EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.