Jake Anderson asked:
>Is it possible to encrypt TN3270 connectivity using CPACF ?

And then later added:

>We got this feature along with our z14 so wanted to make use of this and am
>not sure if PAGENT traffic can be offloaded to zIIP

Just to be clear: CPACF is crypto in the chip (much like Intel AES-NI), has
nothing to do with zIIP. Not clear whether you were thinking they were related.

As Radoslaw noted, it can be hard to tell where encryption is happening, but my
expectation would be that whatever is doing your TN3270 encryption would use
CPACF if available. If it's not, it's pretty primitive; CPACF has been around
at least a decade, things really should be using it by now.

.phsiii