From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org>
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 7:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: WTO message at the end of JCL

I have ten years of commercial product experience with SMF exit development.
:-) I am super familiar with SMF 30 subtypes 4 and 5 (and all the others). I
have a yellow card.

I was referring to a program running as a jobstep retrieving condition codes
for its own job. Is there an MVS service or control block chain that readily
gives that information?

SMF exits, by the way, cannot necessarily issue WTOs.

Charles