I originally took out all libraries that reference LE as metal is not dependent
on them I now put them in and got a clean link/bind hope is does not blow up
when I try run it as LE structure is different then metal

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Jack J. Woehr
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 7:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: File I/O Metal C documentation error

On 11/6/19 5:35 PM, Joseph Reichman wrote:
> Looking at the cross reference at the bottom of the  z/OS Metal C
> Programming Guide and Reference  "fopen() library function 57" However
> fopen is nowhere to be found anywhere else

fopen() is a Standard C Library function. If you have a standard C compiler,
fopen() is there and documented everywhere.

E.g.,
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/C%2B%2B_Programming/Code/Standard_C_Library/Functions/fopen

--
Jack J. Woehr     # Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of
www.well.com/~jax # thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe