From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Steve Smith
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 9:40 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JES NOTIFY EMAIL=

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

Good grief!  $HASP003 seems to be a bundle of 167 not-obviously-related
messages.  Anyway, for RC=(89) the explanation doesn't appear relevant.

You might try $PJ9832... I wouldn't bet on it working, but I would that you
found a bug.

sas

lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN **CAUTION EXTERNAL
EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.