From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Peter Relson
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 4:43 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Is there an MVS service that will list IDENTIFYed entry points?

<snip>
In a SYSUDUMP I can see the names of loaded modules, but not (unless I am
missing something) any names added by IDENTIFY. Is there a service that
will
return to me the names of all entry points added with IDENTIFY?
</snip>

This seems really unlikely. I don't know where you "see the names" but
perhaps you should consider using SYSMDUMP.
Everything is captured within a CDE. And most things that format module
lists simply run through all the CDEs.

If you're asking how to tell something that was IDENTIFYed as opposed to
LOADed (for example), that's a different question.

CSVINFO is the intended way to loop through all the modules (basically
looping through all the CDEs on the job pack queue).

<snip>
And the CDE list does indeed contain the answer. The entrypoint is not
there, but that is my answer.
</snip>
That cannot be the case. If you have the CDE, then you have the name and
you have the entry point.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design