From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Michael Babcock
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Mainframe DEVOPS

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

As I understand it, there are two components to DBB, one is the Toolkit which
runs under USS, the other is a DBB server that includes samples that can be
built and run during testing.  The server component, I was told,
doesn’t run under USS.   Am I being misinformed?

lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN **CAUTION EXTERNAL