Lionel,

Many years ago we developed a change management tool for an Israeli client
that ued CA datacom based on SCLM. We used to perform merge by comparing
the two versions (Ispf SUPERC). When configured it is a smart tool that
tels you the location, if it is new line or update inline, etc.  Try this
approach. I may look at my archives to see if I still have this module.

ITschak

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:33 PM Lionel B Dyck <lbd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is available to be used for the mergetool for git on z/OS?
>

> Thanks
>

> I've looked using google/bing without success.
>

> Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
> Website:  <http://www.lbdsoftware.com/> http://www.lbdsoftware.com
>
> "Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what
> you are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
for Legacy **|  *