From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
John Dawes
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2019 1:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: HOW DO I LEAVE IBM-MAIN

G'Day,
     Could somebody tell me how I could leave the IBM Main board?

Atos, Atos Consulting and Canopy The Open Cloud Company are trading names used
by the Atos group. The following trading entities are registered in England and
Wales: Atos IT Services UK Limited (registered number 01245534), Atos
Consulting Limited (registered number 04312380) and Canopy The Open Cloud
Company Limited (registration number 08011902). The registered office for each
is at Second Floor, Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6EA.  The VAT
No. for each is: GB232327983.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee, and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
receive this e-mail in error, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, use or
retain it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
systems. As emails may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure.
Atos therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their content.
Although Atos endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do not warrant
that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no liability for any
damages resulting from any virus transmitted. The risks are deemed to be
accepted by everyone who communicates with Atos by email.