From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
CarlosM Martinez
Sent: 10 December 2019 16:13
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: CICS term _BLINK_

ATTENTION! This email originated outside of DTCC; exercise caution.

Hello all;

one of our programmers wants to make some of the fields in his online App BLINK.

I think it is in the TYPETERM profile in CEDA but his term is AUTOINSTALL'ed So
if a terminal in CICS is autoinstalled does anyone know

Where in CEDA do I set the extended attributes to make this terminal blink?

Thank you;

Carlos Martinez

SUNY Downstate.

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.