I have a SDSB that works when JES2 is the primary subsystem but gets an
S99ERROR=X'0478' when JES2 is the secondary and JES3 is the primary.  In
both instances I have a DALUASSR text unit pointing to the appropriate
JES2 name (which is JES2 in both cases).  I have not been able to figure
out what the difference may be.  Both instances are on R2.3.  Any
ideas?  Thanks.

John Szura
Lead Mainframe Product Developer
Tone Software Corp.
+1(714)507-2354

  IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This is a private message. The information in this email (including any
attachments) is confidential and proprietary to Tone Software
Corporation, and is provided solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, reliance upon, printing,
distribution, or forwarding without express permission of its sender is
strictly prohibited. If you are not its intended recipient, please
immediately delete this email without copying and kindly advise me by email of
the mistaken delivery.