From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Tom
Brennan <t...@tombrennansoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 11:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Talking to 3270 terminals?

But a couple of minutes earlier you said:

 > Well, I guess the proposal was to write a piece of software that a
 > TN3270 client connects to and is able to exchange data with it.

Do you really have a 3174?  Do you have a real IBM terminal?
Or another way to ask:  If you created such a program, what would you be
typing on when you work with the program?

I think Shmuel is talking about
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1hl-1uC8pqGwZWJD8gYPs-NCek47f5-NxLk2cA6HhvoJ9jiGxv8Rj4mgwlwDIJ8DwXCugcYs1lpZpkfl4Wag4m4pUQN5r0xgcesYgtJzW0RNJvui18gLxAFZ7DMq-gmqF-mm5IQr3M6vsKICPIJOLt4msO99MOeBwxyC88taYRkY9jcgSY_Xe6RWkd4KdmVhqxIgs7RG8wgu_I-YKZpOZLrFozXnXonCviXXJgm79PUwxrDikBZL9c6Fc-om9otTsjmwl58-Gb0BXNY9XOP5Ehjy-BRg3VepffkzIbW8F79aiYOlvjMoZKPFbycgNo3XYm1kwn_P3UFJLv2YmncchPx9UFTnKB1DTbQVgCv87EZ30HDuxuzqgbnkGNjBkeyFKwBycaVQ3fJGQtwaNAH4zjVKYSC9NMxiyA9lRW5SHpQJ2M8oIiBncBqOwG2TtERHL/https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fdetails%2Fbitsavers

And I just noticed my old web bookmark to the 3270 Programmer's
Reference is now gone!  I guess I need to keep my 1990 printed manual
which covered in notes and marks and sticky notes :)