Greetings,

A gentle reminder that the next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working Group,
will take place on Thursday 6th February 2020 at the offices of SAS in
Bishopsgate, Central London. Registration is open, which you can access via our
Events page > http://www.racf.gse.org.uk/content/content_events.php - the
agenda has also been published, which you can download from the same link.

Highlights from the agenda include:

  *   Introduction from our host, SAS
  *   New Pen test War Stories
  *   From the CISO’s perspective
  *   The story of an application owners’ quest to clean-up their act
  *   I smell a rat - A Windows Forensic approach
  *   IBM zSecure Update
  *   All hands session to share ideas, problems, best practices etc
  *   Opportunities to network throughout the day with likeminded professionals

The agenda is a mixture of technical and non-technical content to cater for a
variety of professionals. We also offer the opportunity to earn CPE points for
attending the meeting for those of you who are required to maintain
professional certifications.

We hope that you will be able to join us for the day.

Regards

Mark Wilson and Jamie Pease