Browse CSF.SCSFMOD0(CSFINIT) (assuming that's what the dataset is named in your
environment) and perform a find on HCR. That'll show you the FMID.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com