I don't have a Broadcom logon, but did you try this page?
https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-miscellaneous/legacy_bookshelves_and_pdfs/bookshelves_and_pdfs/bookshelves/ca-vollie-for-z-vse.html

________________________________
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Bernd Oppolzer <bernd.oppol...@t-online.de>
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 11:25 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Manuals for CA-VOLLIE?

In my new project assignment, I have to use a tool called VOLLIE (from
CA), which is used to modify (edit)
VSE libraries and prepare compile and test jobs for VSE and COBOL-CICS
programs etc.

No VM in this installation. VOLLIE seems to be a CICS transaction.

Is there a manual for CA-VOLLIE, which can be shared, for example PDF
format?
No match when using the well-known search engines.

Thanks and regards

Bernd