Hello List,

Out of curiosity I want to learn a bit more about startio. Don't worry, I won't
go and attempt to mess up someones z/os lpar, it is just for pure nerd brain
entertainment. Searching through the archives I found that there is a
whitepaper that was written by Peter Haas called "The STARTIO Facility of MVS",
that there were some examples called startio.txt or startio.ex.txt, that Bill
Fairchild gave a SHARE presentation on the subject in March 2009 in Austin and
that IBM documented it, partially, in IOS logic manuals; the versions for
OS/VS2 R2 through R3.8 were publicly available.

My search engines efforts to find any of the mentioned documents have failed so
far, so is there anybody on the list that has (some of) the mentioned documents
available and is willing to share?

Kind regards,

Erik Janssen.
PS. I had posted the same question through Google groups, but that doesn't work
in a way that the actual list gets the message it seems.