From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John Szura
Sent: 07 February 2020 21:37
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Determine if running under Secondary Subsystem

Is there a way to tell if you application is running under a Secondary
JES?  We have common code that is used in several products that needs to
check the JES it is running under.  If I look at the chain of SSCTs it
will only tell me there are more than one JES running but I can't find a
way to determine under which the application started.

John Szura
Lead Mainframe Product Developer
Tone Software Corp.
+1(714)507-2354

  IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This is a private message. The information in this email (including any
attachments) is confidential and proprietary to Tone Software
Corporation, and is provided solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, reliance upon, printing,
distribution, or forwarding without express permission of its sender is
strictly prohibited. If you are not its intended recipient, please
immediately delete this email without copying and kindly advise me by email of
the mistaken delivery.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286