Hello,
I have a user that is allocating a data set in TSO and REXX using the following
command

ALLOC DA('ABCD.EFG') NEW CATALOG UNIT(SYSALLDA) DSNTYPE(LIBRARY) LRECL(121)
RECFM(F B A)  CYL SPACE(9)   BLOCK(27951) DIR(100)

The data set is allocated, but the unused space is released, so the data set is
only 6 tracks.
I allocate the same data set in ISPF 3.2 and the data set is allocated with 9
cylinders.

The same SMS management class and data class is assigned for both allocations.

Is it possible not to release unused space when using the TSO ALLOC command?