At the risk of starting a flame war :-) ...

"I like Markdown. But I _love_ LaTex."

Most people don't want the writing complexity of the latter. And rather
more tooling supports the former. (I, too, like the expressiveness of the
latter.)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: