Lovely VSE...I am still working on different VSE projects and I am sirry about
no Java available. Would be a great improvement...Talking about VSAM, you know
just think about Clusters.. Indexes.. Record keys.... Lol
RegardsDan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, February 29, 2020, 1:01 AM, Bernd Oppolzer