One would hope that testing would be via STEPLIB.

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 14:39:31 -0500 Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:

:>Sometimes you make a code change, and the problem is no better, so you wonder
"did I screw up the code change or am I still running the old code?"
CharlesSent from a mobile; please excuse the brevity.
:>-------- Original message --------From: Binyamin Dissen
<bdis...@dissensoftware.com> Date: 3/5/20  11:07 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU Subject: Re: load modules On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 13:20:38
+0000 "Nai, Dean" <dean.f....@doit.nh.gov> wrote::>   Anyone know a way to see
if a linklst load mode is being used? We made a userexit change and I wanted to
see if it was using the new load module and not the old one?thanksDon't
understand why the userexit is relevant. Assuming you changed the loadmodule,
it should be doing something different. Just run your test case (youDO have a
test case, don't you?)--Binyamin Dissen
<bdis...@dissensoftware.com>http://www.dissensoftware.comDirector, Dissen
Software, Bar & Grill - IsraelShould you use the mailblocks package and expect
a response from me,you should preauthorize the dissensoftware.com domain.I very
rarely bother responding to challenge/response systems,especially those from
irresponsible
 IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,send email to
:>
:>For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
:>send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

http://www.dissensoftware.com