I have access to a system where BP is installed and discovered that TSO
Pipes works - to a limited degree.  CALLPIPE and ADDPIPE are missing even
though both are clearly documented in the reference manual. Does anyone have
any pointers to any doc that would document what parts of Pipes are missing
with BP?

Now that I can use Pipes under TSO I'm being reminded of its power that I
found during my few years using it under z/VM where I only had a very basic
introduction to it. Now I'm trying to learn more but finding a lack of
learning resources other than trial and error. There are some SHARE
presentations and some info on the Marist site that is helpful. Does anyone
have a pointer to a Pipes for novices?

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Website:  <http://www.lbdsoftware.com/> http://www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what
you are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden