My biggest concern is do I need to allocate the file uniquely by LPAR since I
have a log of LPARS?

TIA

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Keith Smith
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 2:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: NFS

We run it.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 2:49 PM Steve Beaver <st...@stevebeaver.com> wrote:

> How many shops are running MVSNFS currently?

Keith Smith
Engineer-Enterprise Sys Sr.-IT Capacity & Performance
Shaw Industries Inc.
Subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway
616 E Walnut Ave
Mail Drop 072-08
Dalton, GA 30721
Email: keith.sm...@shawinc.com  Office: 706.532.3244

Privileged
and/or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are not responsible for
delivery of this message to that person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify
the sender by reply e-mail.
If you or your employer do not consent to
Internet e-mail for messages of this kind, please advise the sender.
Shaw
Industries does not provide or endorse any opinions, conclusions or other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
the company or its subsidiaries.