has anyone ever use adrdssu utility to restore a dataset from tape and rename
then dataset. here is my problem  see jcl below
I am trying to use the sms routines.  I want the renameu dataset q2vo.slc.***
to go to a different volume  then the include dataset. in the sms routines I
have   in the &fist I have in the filtlist the q2vo.** dataset..

    IF ((&ACSENVIR EQ 'RECOVER') AND (&HLQ EQ '&FIST'))
    THEN
      DO
        SET &STORCLAS = 'FIST'
        EXIT
      END

JCL I AM RUNNING

     //D2REST   EXEC PGM=ADRDSSU,REGION=8M
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//OUTDD    DD UNIT=SYSDA,DISP=(NEW,CATLG,CATLG)
//INDD     DD DSN=Q2SC.GN.GN.P010.GNTAPE.Q2BKUP(0),
//            DISP=SHR
//DUMMY    DD   DUMMY
//SYSIN    DD   *
 RESTORE INDD(INDD) OUTDD(OUTDD) -