Hi
.
Is anyone using a Omegamon High Availability Hub on z/OS ?.I need some guidance
-
.
Im looking for sample DVIPA (Dynamic Virtual IP Address) definitions for an
Omegamon High Availability Hub on z/OS ?Google is not producing what 'Im
looking for.
.
In addition to defining a DVIPA, do I need to specify the HOSTNAME "OMEGAHAHUB"
in the HOSTNAME statement section of TCPDATA  ?
.
If I have Four LPARS and the High Availability Hub is Defined on LPAR1, should
I add the DVIPA and Hostname definition on the other LPARS ?
.Thanks In Avance.
Paul D'Angelo*****************