Sorry, ignore that comment.  "FM" here is CA FileMaster, not IBM FileManager.

Apologies for my confusion.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Farley, Peter x23353
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 1:11 PM
To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: RE: How tell what verion of COBOL compiler produced load module?

Don't know what version of FM you are using, but we have FM V10.0 here and FM
3.10 is their "COMPARE" utility, no sub-menus.

FM 3.13 is "LOADINFO", is that the feature you are talking about?  I ran that
on a COBOL V6.2 program object and no COBOL compiler information was generated,
only binder dates/attributes.

CBT file 321 does a better job for this kind of inquiry.

Peter