Roger Lowe wrote:
>If you have the IBM Debug Tool product, there is included the
>"Load Module Analyzer" which  analyses program objects to determine
>the language translator (compiler or assembler) that was used to
>generate the object for each CSECT.

There are lots of great answers in this thread, and I'll fill out a couple
more. Nowadays you can get the Load Module Analyzer via "IBM Debug for Z"
or via "IBM Developer for Z Enterprise Edition." Depending on what you're
doing you may also find the COBOL and CICS Command Level Conversion Aid to
be useful. It's available via the same two product offerings and also via
"IBM Developer for Z."

And/or "IBM Application Discovery" may be useful, and there are at least a
couple vehicles to get that.

Timothy Sipples
I.T. Architect Executive
Digital Asset & Other Industry Solutions
IBM Z & LinuxONE
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com