I found that when I make a new zFS

Thanks Carmen

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Carmen
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 1:49 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: zOSMF

Since 2.3 ibm moved the user data to global/zosmf also the knowledge base /
is mounted off global

Sent from my iPhone

<000001a0403c5dc1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> If I recall your prior questions, is it possible may have mounted the
zOSMF data container at /usr/lpp/zosmf (and hence why you created
directories)?.   The zOSMF code as delivered by smpe should live in
/usr/lpp/zosmf.   The data container initially was suggested to be
/var/zosmf, but now I believe the recommendation is /global/zosmf?

_________________________
> Dave Jousma
> AVP | Manager, Systems Engineering
>
> Fifth Third Bank  |  1830 East Paris Ave, SE  |  MD RSCB2H  |  Grand
Rapids, MI 49546
> 616.653.8429  |  fax: 616.653.2717

directory location you should have "stuff" installed

> TEC1:$ cd /usr/lpp/zosmf/liberty/lib/native/zos/s390x/

> TEC1:$ ls -al

> total 9120

> drwxr-xr-x   3 P0SJR    OMVSGRP     8192 Mar  6 09:03 .

> drwxr-xr-x   3 P0SJR    OMVSGRP     8192 Mar  6 09:03 ..

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP   380928 Mar  5 14:08 batchManagerZos

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP     4096 Mar  5 14:07 bbgzachk

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP   360448 Mar  5 14:08 bbgzadrm

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP   270336 Mar  5 14:08 bbgzafsm

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP   233472 Mar  5 14:08 bbgzangl

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP   208896 Mar  5 14:08 bbgzcsl

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP  1064960 Mar  5 14:09 bbgzsafm

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP   585728 Mar  5 14:09 bbgzscfm

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP    94208 Mar  5 14:09 bbgzsrv

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP   491520 Mar  5 14:10 bbgzsufm

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP   106496 Mar  5 14:10 bboacall

> -rwxr-xr-x   1 P0SJR    OMVSGRP   729088 Mar  5 14:10
libzNativeServices.so

_________________________
> Dave Jousma
> AVP | Manager, Systems Engineering
>
> Fifth Third Bank  |  1830 East Paris Ave, SE  |  MD RSCB2H  |  Grand
Rapids, MI 49546
> 616.653.8429  |  fax: 616.653.2717

Of Steve Beaver
> Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 1:46 PM
> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
> Subject: zOSMF
>
> **CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**
>
> **DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or
unexpected emails**

> Cross Posted -
>

> I am having more FUN (NOT) than anyone deserves to have with zOSMF.  This
is my first time dealing with it and it is maddening.  I'm doing a first
time install of zOSMF on zOS 2.4.  It took me a couple of hours to
straighten out the CORE RACF Definitions and

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN **CAUTION
EXTERNAL EMAIL**

> **DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or
unexpected emails**

> This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may
be privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If
you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it
in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender
that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your
computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.