To anyone,

I am not a performance person at all, but can someone help me with pointing me
in the right direction.  We are running a small SYSplex, but we are getting
delays on one LPAR, PROC-XCFAS

*SYSTEM    PROC-XCFAS      3.7 users
ALL STC    PROC-XCFAS      3.2 users
IMS   PROC-XCFAS     26.0 % delay
RMF        PROC-XCFAS     18.0 % delay
RMFGAT     PROC-XCFAS     21.0 % delay
IMSCTL     PROC-XCFAS     25.0 % delay
TN3270     PROC-XCFAS     28.0 % delay
VTAM       PROC-XCFAS     19.0 % delay

Also, we are ACF2 shop and our production CICS regions are getting delays:

ENQ -ACFVSAM   38.0 % delay LOGONIDS
ENQ -ACF2ACB  100.0 % delay LOGONIDS

So any help would be great.
Thanks,