I wonder why it was recompiled THEN. :-)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/MartinPacker

Podcast Series (With Marna Walle): https://developer.ibm.com/tv/mpt/    or

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/mainframe-performance-topics/id1127943573?mt=2

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_65HaYgksbF6Q8SQ4oOvA

From:   Peter Relson <rel...@us.ibm.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   03/05/2020 13:30
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: IEALIMIT Linkedit Example?
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

If you want to know if you have the IBM default, then how about simply
looking at the CSECT. Browsing 'sys1.nucleus(IEANUC01)' of the sysres
volume and doing a "find" on IEALIMIT is one easy way. On our system, the
first two occurrences are part of the external symbol information and the
third is the CSECT.

The IBM-provided IEALIMIT has not been recompiled since 1989 and it would
have
IEALIMIT 89279 HBB4410
near the beginning.

Peter Relson