We have SYSPLEX(YES) and FORK(COW)

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Jousma, David
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 12:30 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: zOSHF / zFS

Steve,

I replied earlier to one of your other threads about this.  Unless you are
running with Shared Sysplex Root, you cannot mount the same filesystem on
multiple systems for READ/WRITE.   You will know if you are or are not by
BPMPRMxx SYSPLEX (YES|NO) setting.    There is quite a bit of pre-work and
planning required to turn on SYSPLEX Filesystem.

/* SYSPLEX ROOT DEFINTIONS                                         */
/*                                                                 */
VERSION('&SYSR1.')
SYSPLEX(YES)

The alternative I gave you then is to manually UNMOUNT the filesystem from
where ZOSMF was, and MOUNT It on the system you WANT to run ZOSMF on, and
you should be fine.
Dave Jousma
AVP | Manager, Systems Engineering

Fifth Third Bank  |  1830 East Paris Ave, SE  |  MD RSCB2H  |  Grand Rapids,
MI 49546
616.653.8429  |  fax: 616.653.2717