From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Robert Hahne [roberthahne...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 4:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: TSO/E SUBMIT exit

Hello listers ,

 I understand this is a RACF question . But thought someone can help me here .
We have a requirement where TSO submit exit IKJEFF10 needs to be eliminated .
Currently it is written to ensure only those users with TSOAUTH(OPER) are
allowed to submit jobs with any name . Rest of the users are only allowed to
submit jobs that begins with their USERID .

Also , the users are not allowed to issue JES commands in batch unless they
have TSOAUTH(OPER) . Can we get both of these requirements done using RACF
profiles ?

Any pointers are highly appreciated

Regards,
Robert